Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beachy Tablescape: Prepost Peek!

Hi, all! I have been so very busy! Another week almost gone and I still haven't had a chance to put together my tablescape. I have lots of items to share with you, but want it to be just "beachy" (hint, hint). I'm really excited, as it looks like we are very close to closing on our house (finally!!).  We are looking at moving about mid-August, so next week may be my last post for awhile, as we will be VERY busy!! Until then, I took a few close-up pics to wet your curiosity!!









 Are you curious, yet?
Stay posted. I'll be back next week with the finished tablescape. 
Can't wait to show you!
Have a great weekend!!!!
Ann
“Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

  Linking up at these blog hops:

6 comments:

  1. Ooooohh! A storyboard! I like that! It really DOES crank up the level of anticipation! I hope you have a good weekend, and I look forward to seeing the final creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann,
    thanks for visiting! Have enjoyed browsing thru your blog! Can't wait to see your lake cottage, you lucky girl! Am your newest follower, also on pinterest. would love for you to follow me!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you are such a tease! What cute details! I'm anxious to see how you pull them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing at Potpourri Friday! I hope you will make it a weekly party stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ann you big tease! I am going to check out your latest posts and see if you've done the big reveal. Sure have some fun items. Congrats on the closing of your new home. Can't wait till you get to share your new decorating adventures. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. I am now following.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks lovely! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed!! (Except for anonymous users and spammers!)